We all race for different reasons. As athletes, we are part of a community that carries us through long hours of training and extends across the finish line. With Pick Your Own Race (PYOR), you can reach even further. Helping families come home after natural disasters is a problem that can be solved by turning your race into a Race2Rebuild. Register for any national or international race of your choice and join us. This is what we do. We race for a reason. We Race2Rebuild!
TO REGISTER AS A PYOR ATHLETE:
Purchase your own race entry, then visit the Pick Your Own Race page on CrowdRise and click SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER.
- Follow the steps to register. You’ll answer some questions, set a personal fundraising goal and start your campaign.
- Create your personal fundraising page. We’ll provide some great content that tells the Race2Rebuild story. Go ahead and upload your inspirational pictures and text.
- Use the CrowdRise tools to spread the word.
FUNDRAISING MINIMUM/DEADLINE FOR PYOR ATHLETES:
There are no fundraising minimums or deadlines for the PYOR. You are free to raise as much as your heart desires in support of safe and healthy homes and communities.
BENEFITS FOR SIGNING UP AS A PYOR ATHLETE:
- A personalized fundraising site and tools to help you meet your goal
- Material to support your campaign
- Qualify for these prizes as you meet fundraising goals:
- Tier 1: $500 minimum: XRCEL Nutrition Package, Champion System Race2Rebuild tri top or running singlet and a signature green Road ID bracelet.
- Tier 2: $1000 minimum: All of the above plus extra-special prizes from blueseventy and TIMEX Sports.
*Please note that the fundraising minimums described above need to be met no later than race day to be eligible the item(s). Also, the delivery of the items is not guaranteed by race day.
OTHER QUESTIONS ON PYOR, CONTACT US:
Please get in touch, we are here to answer all your questions. Email us at email@example.com.